iFit is a technology that allows you to have fun while working out on your Nordictrack treadmill. However, the app might occasionally malfunction, causing your workout to be disrupted.
So, what are the most common Nordictrack iFit problems? How to fix them? This article will help you answer these questions. Let’s read on to discover!
Table of Contents
Common Nordictrack iFit Problems
Here are some most frequent problems you may face when using iFit on a treadmill for home use. We also give instructions on how to fix them.
iFit Act isn’t working
Your app stops working primarily because of the dead battery. In this case, you have to replace the battery.
If you have checked and found out that there was nothing wrong with the battery, you need to learn how to reset the Nordictrack treadmill.
Here is how to do it:
- To start, find the power switch on the treadmill and toggle it to the offset.
- Next, look for the pinhole on the back or the side of the console. If you’re having trouble finding it, check the owner’s manual.
- Attach a paperclip in the pinhole.
- Have another person turn the power switch on while you are holding the clip.
- Replace the clip after the screen has turned on.
- The iFit logo will appear in blue. If you don’t see any blue text, repeat the process.
- Wait for about 30 minutes for your machine to start onboarding.
- After that, connect to your WiFi. Remember to choose the measuring unit and time zone.
- Your machine will upgrade to the most recent software instantly. The updating process may take a few minutes.
- Simply log in with your iFit username and password after the iFit logo page has opened. Now, you can try out a brand new fitness routine.
You can access this video for a visual explanation of how to hard reset iFit on the Nordictrack treadmill.
You need to reset your machine
Website and app don’t sync
Sometimes the information on your phone and website don’t go in sync. To address the problem, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the Bluetooth on your phone is set to “public.”
- Then, while the app is active, try re-syncing the gadget by pressing and holding the button of the tracker pod until it is red.
- Please press the button once more, then keep it until it flashes fast.
iFit recommends syncing the app and website every week. If not, the data available on the pod may get lost.
Pedometer not functioning
Your calories or steps don’t show up in the app when you try to enter a workout on your tracker. This problem may happen if the pedometer has stopped working.
If the pedometer data doesn’t display on the website, simply wait a few minutes and reload the page.
If it doesn’t work, try the following steps:
- Access “Settings” in your app and choose the “Advanced” option.
- Set the location where you’ll be using the gadget under advanced.
- Make sure that you have calibrated your device.
- Try synchronizing the device with the app once again.
- If everything fails, do the hard reset.
The pedometer may not work properly
The Bottom Line
Nordictrack iFit assists you a lot in your workout because you will find it annoying to deal with the problems during your training section. But don’t worry! You can fix them and recover the productivity of the app. You may also read more about Nordictrack treadmill troubleshooting.
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. If you need any further information, please feel free to ask. Thank you for reading!
Good day, readers! My name is Jason Gwinn, a 35 years old man who specializes in physical fitness. With 15 years of experience being a personal trainer, I will help you conquer the fitness challenges. Besides guiding you through my unique workouts, I can also help you choose the best fitness equipment to assist you in achieving your goals and exercise regimen.